150g plain flour
100g wholemeal flour
100g porridge oats
2tsp baking powder
2tbls sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
500ml Glenisk Organic Fat Free Milk
Fresh fruit, maple syrup and Glenisk Organic Low Fat Natural Yogurt
1. Whisk together the oil, Glenisk Organic Fat Free Milk and eggs.
2. Sieve the flours, salt and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in the oats and mix well.
3. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid.
4. Mix well then allow to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Heat a little sunflower oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Use a heaped tablespoon of batter for each pancake and plop into frying pan. Cook for three minutes on each side. Keep warm while you make the rest of the pancakes.
7. Serve with maple syrup, seasonal fruit and Glenisk Organic Low Fat Natural Yogurt.
Listen here for Rozanne's tips on how to get perfect pancakes: http://chirb.it/Nw2pAC
Optional….for a sweeter or more indulgent variation, you can replace Glenisk Low Fat Natural Yogurt with different flavours. Glenisk’s inbox tells us that men (and some women) may not always be lovers of what they perceive to be “health foods”! Try Glenisk Organic Low Fat Strawberry, Vanilla or Raspberry Yogurt or for a little extra luxury, choose the Glenisk Greek-style Blueberry Yogurt, sure to win his (or her) heart!