2 blocks of halloumi cheese, sliced into 1.5cm pieces
6 peaches, halved and stoned
2 red chillies, halved lengthways and seeded
150g baby salad leaves
2 small bulbs of fennel, finely sliced
1tbls finely chopped mint
Light olive oil, for cooking
250g Glenisk Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt
Juice of half a lemon
2tbls finely chopped mint
1. Mix the dressing and taste for seasoning. Add more lemon if desired. Set aside and allow the flavours to infuse.
2. In a pan or on the BBQ, lightly grill the peaches until just golden. If using a pan, use a little light olive oil to cook the peaches in. If cooking on a BBQ, lightly coat the peaches with olive oil before placing on the BBQ grill. Set aside.
3. Repeat with the chillies, pushing them down with tongs to ensure even cooking. Once the chillies start to blister and soften, remove and set aside. Allow to cool slightly before chopping into very thin slices.
4. Using more olive oil, cook the halloumi on both sides until golden brown. Remove and keep warm on a warm plate or in a moderate oven.
5. Gently toss together the fennel and baby salad leaves with a little dressing. Divide between six starter plates or arrange on one large salad platter.
6. Nestle the peaches on the bed of greens, add the halloumi cheese and scatter over the chillies and mint.
7. Serve immediately with extra dressing on the side.